The Lamu Yoga Festival 2018 will go down on March 14th-18th on Lamu Island. The annual festival is the brainchild of Monika Fauth, owner of Banana House, a wellness center in Lamu and Kelly Alomba, a Banana House yoga instructor.
The event will feature over 150 classes of yoga taught by 26 professional practitioners during the four day festival. Other activities include yoga workshops and meditations, a chance to indulge in Swahili cuisine, sail on a dhow and interact with yogis from all walks of life. The festival activities will take place on Manda Island, Lamu Old Town and Shela Village.
The are two types of tickets;
- Ticket A for Ksh 15,000 which is an all-access pass to the festival’s activities
- Ticket B for Ksh. 12,000 which only gives you access to the yoga classes and workshops
There are four of packages on offer that combine transport, accommodation and meals.
- Budget style package for Ksh. 22,00. It covers 4 nights accommodation, airport transfer and ticket B
- Budget style package for Ksh. 26,000. It covers 4 nights accommodation, air transfer and ticket A
- Ohm Style package for Ksh. 32,000. It covers 4 nights accommodation, airport transfer and ticket B
- Ohm style package for Ksh. 36,000. It covers 4 nights accommodation, airport transfer and ticket A.
Buy your tickets from the website.