Zoho Workplace has added new features to its platform that will help businesses communicate better across channels.
This will be through its unified communications platform, Trident, as well as strengthened collaboration technologies to offer businesses easier ways to communicate across channels. They will also reduce tool-ambiguity, and improve an organization’s overall digital adoption.
Zoho Workplace is a unified office platform that combines collaboration, productivity, and communications tools. It is a flexible, business mail and cloud office suite that is built on a common data model and unified through search and AI, enabling users to operate collaboratively and seamlessly through applications.
Commenting on the new feature, Veerakumar Natarajan, Country Head, Zoho Kenya said: “In the past year, Zoho Workplace adoption has accelerated as businesses of all sizes transition to digital-forward, hybrid work. With a clear focus on continued innovation, Zoho is well-positioned to thrive during this time of readjustment. The goal of Zoho Workplace is to enable businesses to unify their work to a point where the line between apps disappears. It is heartening to see so many new businesses join the Zoho family, using Zoho Workplace as their customizable center of gravity.”
The new features include;
1. Zoho Trident, its first native desktop app that unifies mail, messages, audio/video calls, calendar, tasks, and more in one place.
2. Zoho Voice is now fully integrated within Zoho Cliq and Zoho Meeting, allowing employees to make direct line calls, send SMS messages, and pick up inbound calls across the apps.
3. Zoho Webinar within Zoho Meeting enables businesses to broadcast to thousands of attendees, engage with them using polls and Q&As, and present virtually without sharing their screen.
4. BluePencil, an AI-based grammar tool with a text editor that can be used on any third-party webpage. Universal Drag and Drop functionality saves time by letting users move files between products with a simple drag and drop.
5. Zoho has added Mobile Device Management capabilities and OTP-restricted emails to its workplace suite.
6. TrueSync has been added to Zoho Workdrive, removing hard drive storage limits and allowing users to access and make changes to their files locally and in the cloud.
Zoho Workplace is available in three editions:
1. Standard is Ksh. 210 per per user per month billed annually.
2. Professional is Ksh. 420 per user per month billed annually.
3. Zoho Mail is Ksh. 70 per user per month billed annually.