NIC Bank have launched the university internship program (April-July applications). They are accepting applications from fresh graduates plus 3rd and 4th year students.
- KCSE mean grade B+
- B+ in maths and English in KCSE
- University Degree Second Class, Upper Division or equivalent
- Transcripts with a mean grade of B for continuing students
How to apply
- Go to www.nic-bank.com/careers and create a new account.
- Once your account is created and select ‘opportunities’ and proceed to apply.
- Submission deadline is 14th March 2018.