Huawei Mobile Kenya will officially launch an experience store in Kenya at Sarit Center on Saturday February 1st 2020. The official opening of the store will take place on Saturday 1st February from 10am until 7pm at Sarit Center new wing.
At the launch, customers will be able to experience and buy various Huawei devices that include the recently launched smartphone Huawei Nova 5T.
Customers will be able to get discounts on various Huawei devices at the store and will also get free gift hampers and other fun filled activities. The event is open to the public and consumers are encouraged to attend and purchase some of the available devices and accessories.
Customers will be able to get the following deals at the Hauwei Experience store launch:
1. Customers will be able to buy Huawei devices via Lipa Later without any interest. You can be able o access the Lipa Later deal by going to lipalater.com/huawei
2. The first 100 customers to arrive at the launch will get a free Huawei Band 3e worth Ksh. 2599 and the other 200 guests to arrive to get other gifts.
3. You can be able to access discounts such as 50% discount on the 1st 200 Huawei Band 4e and 20% off on all accessories such as the Huawei Watch GT2, Huawei Mini Speakers, Huawei FreeBuds 3 and Huawei FreeLace among others. To get the discount, all you have to do is a buy a coupon for Ksh. 100 here ticketsasa.com/huawei_experience_shop_opening.
4. There will be a lucky draw that will see winners walk away with FREE smartphone and Accessories eg. HUAWEI WATCH GT2, Huawei FreeBuds 3, Huawei Band4, Huawei Smart Scale, Huawei Mini Speaker, FreeLace, Bluetooth Headset among others every hour.
5. There will be an auction bidding from 100KES on different Huawei devices and accessories.