Telkom Kenya data bundles

Shares

Telkom Kenya is a telecommunication in Kenya that offers various services that include voice calls, SMS and mobile internet. It offers mobile internet in 2G, 3G and 4G.

Telkom Kenya rebranded from Orange Kenya after majority shareholder Orange exited the Kenyan market after being bought out by investment firm Helios Investment Partners. Helios Investment Partners now own 60% of Telkom Kenya through Jamhuri Holdings Limited, a wholly owned holding company. The Kenyan government owns the remaining 40%.

Telkom Kenya offers various data bundles that last for 24 hours, 7 days and 30 days. Some bundles also come with free WhatApp and voice calls.

Telkom Kenya data bundles

PACKAGE VALIDITY PRICE
Daily 25 MB 1 day of validity KSh 10
Daily 80MB 1 days of validity KSh 20
Daily 500MB 1 day of validity KSh 49
Daily 2GB 1 day of validity KSh 99
Night Owl 5GB Bundles (12AM – 6AM) KSh 39
Weekly 40 MB 7 days of validity KSh 20
Weekly 150 MB 7 days of validity KSh 49
Weekly 400 MB 7 days of validity KSh 99
Weekly 2GB 7 days of validity KSh 249
Monthly 1GB 30 days of validity KSh 249
Monthly 3GB 30 days of validity KSh 499
Monthly 10GB 30 days of validity KSh 999
Monthly 20GB 30 days of validity KSh 1999
Monthly 36GB 30 days of validity KSh 2999

Telkom Kenya data and voice bundles

Ksh. 7GB + 300 Any Net Minutes. Valid for 30 Days. Ksh. 999

Telkom Kenya freedom bundles

Freedom Daily Bundles Daily

  • KSH 10 – Daily 40MB
  • KSH 20 – Daily 100MB
  • KSH 49 – Daily 500MB
  • KSH 99 – Daily 2GB

NB: Free Whatsapp only available for Daily 100MB, Daily 500MB and Daily 2GB bundles. Free Telkom Calls only available for Daily 500MB

Freedom Weekly Bundle Weekly

  • KSH 49 – Weekly 200MB
  • KSH 99 – Weekly 500MB
  • KSH 249 – Weekly 2GB

NB:  Free Whatsapp on all Weekly bundles

Freedom Monthly Bundles Monthly

  • KSH 249 – 1GB
  • KSH 499 – 4GB
  • KSH 1,499 – 10GB
  • KSH 1,999 – 25GB
  • KSH 2,999 – 40GB

NB: Free Whatsapp on all bundles. No Free Telkom Calls

More Stories
ARM Cement’s Kenyan assets sold for Ksh. 5 Billion to National Cement Company