The role of an ambassador is one that comes with an imperative knowledge, passion and hours of service to a certain brand. From traveling, to cocktail-making and educating consumers on the virtues of your brand, these are just some of the things a spirits brand ambassador is required to do on a daily basis.
They are responsible for building and sustaining business relationships, organizing consumer samplings and related events including organizing and executing large scale events where celebrities will tag along including after parties and club openings. One of the world’s most revered alcoholic brands is coming to Nairobi in search of the perfect candidate for this jet-setting profession.
Jack Daniels, a brand of Tennessee whiskey founded in 1875, is the top selling American whiskey in the world and they are looking to give their brand the physical embodiment and finesse to represent them in Kenya.
From the official launch of the #GentlemanWanted search which happened yester night at the Park Inn of the Radisson Blu Hotel, it’s official! You now get the chance to tell the judges a little bit about yourself and why you think you’re the gentleman for the job.
The judges include Kenyan Radio Royalty Fareed Khimani, Media personality and radio presenter Eve D’Souza and Celebrated rugby star Humphrey Kayange.
So how can one enter this much-coveted, if somewhat elusive profession?
These are the entry requirements;
- Be over 21 years old.
- Have a valid passport and be able to travel both nationally and internationally – the chosen applicant will visit the Jack Daniel’s Distillery to receive extensive training in Lynchburg, Tennessee, USA.
- Reside in Nairobi.
- Be available to work full time for the brand during the week and on evenings and weekends when required.
- Attend training sessions to learn about the brand and their products.
- Appear at events and in the media on behalf of the brand when required.
- Abide by the brand’s code of conduct and act as a respectable brand representative both inside and outside of working hours.
- Speak eloquently, have a dynamic energy and enjoy social interactions.
- The position is open to both men and women.
So, do you think you’re up for the job? Click here to apply.