@Roomthinker is an acclaimed blogger, developer, philosopher and ninja.
He runs the development and quality assurance departments for a leading software company in Kenya.
We had a few questions for him and this is what he had to say.
1. What was your first phone?
Nokia 3310 that I had for 5 happy years until it fell out of my pocket in a mat
2. What do you prefer? Facebook or Twitter? Why?
Twitter. Because it is organized chaos
3. Where do you see yourself in 5 years
5 years away from retirement, having met most of my goals. A philanthropist. A thinker.
4. Any question for us? We’ll publish our answer as well
Beyonce or Kelly Rowland?
- Kelly Rowland. Moving on swiftlyâ€¦
5. What would you do if you were president for a day?
I would have all the politicians in this country horsewhipped (apart from Martha Karua and Peter Kenneth)
6. Whatâ€™s your favourite book& movie?
Book: Catch 22 (Joseph Heller) & Different Seasons (Stephen King) <- this is the book with Shawshank Redemption
Movie: V is For Vendetta & North by North West
7. Who/What inspired you to do what you do now?
What inspired me? Mostly a conviction and a drive that if I am patient and try hard enough – I can change the world.
8. If you were to change jobs, what profession would you get into? Why?
Psychology. I find human nature fascinating.
9. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
Stopping, accelerating and rewinding time. Without a doubt.
10. If you were deserted on an abandoned island what 3 things would you
want to have?
- Amazon Kindle
- Salma Hayek
11. If you were a car, what car would you like to be? Why?
VW Touareg. The new one. Unassuming at first glance but that bad boy can win the Dakar rally
12. If you could be in any band in the world, which one would you like to be in? Why?
System Of A Down. Underneath it all — unique. Profound.
13. Share something interesting about yourself with our readers.
I can cook circles around most chefs. Really. I can.