Tecno has announced the launch of the Spark 5 phone into the Kenyan market. The Spark 5 is the successor to the Tecno Spark 4 which was launched last year.
The phone runs on the latest Android 10 Pie with the HiOS 6.1 on top of it. It comes with other features such as 2GB RAM and 32GB internal storage which is expandable to up-to 128 GB via MicroSD card. The phone also comes with a 5000mAh battery. It is powered by an Octa-core MediaTek Helio A22.
For the display, the Spark 5 rocks a 6.6 inches HD dot notch touchscreen which ensures you have more screen for media consumption. The Spark 5 comes with a quad AI camera setup at the back where you have a 13MP primary camera, 2MP depth camera, 2MP macro lens and an AI lens. The cameras give you different modes such as bokeh, portrait, AI HDR and AI scene detection. At the front there is a, 8MP selfie camera with LED flashlights which are hidden in the top bezel for those low light conditions.
The phone’s upgraded AI Camera 3.0 algorithm and AI Scene Detection, promises to enable users to transform their photography experience by greatly improving the quality of photos they take, and making full use of the phone’s six flashes that is four at the back and two at the front. On macro mode, users will be able to take extreme close-ups up to four cm away from the subject allowing them to focus on the details that matter.
Tecno Spark 5 specifications;
- Screen: 6.6 -inch with 1600×720 pixel resolution
- Processor: MediaTek Helio A22 Processor
- Internal storage: 32GB built-in storage space (upgradable to upto 128GB via MicroSD)
- RAM: 2GB RAM
- Rear camera: Quad 13MP + 2MP + 2MP+AI rear camera
- Selfie camera: 8MP AI selfie camera
- OS: Android 10 Pie with HIOS 6.1
- Battery: 5000mAh non-removable battery
- Network: 2G/ 3G/ 4G
- Colors: Ice Jadeite, Spark Orange, Vacation Blue and Misty Grey