The new Toyota Rush SUV has been launched in the Kenyan market. The SUV is a 7 seater and has 4 speed automatic transmission. It is going for Ksh. 3 Million (inclusive of VAT).
The car’s features include:
Article continues after advertisement
- 1.5L VVT-i Petrol engine
- 4 speed automatic
- LED Head and tail lights.
- 17 inch alloy rims
- Integrated roof rails
- Fog lights
- 220mm ground clearance
- 7 seats that fold down giving you loads of space.
- 2 12V power points for each of the 3 rows of seats
- Keyless entry & Keyless Start.
- 6 airbags (Driver, Passenger, 2 x Side Airbags & 2x Curtain Airbags)
- ABS, VSC & Hill Start Assist
- 6.2 inch Touchscreen Multimedia Display
- Reverse camera
- Dual Zone A/C with roof vents in the rear.