Crazy Nairobian (@CrazyNairobian) is a (old enough to surf and tweet) year old software developer with a great passion for social media. He is also a writer, poet and chicken farmer (seriously ;-P). He loves life and fun. He is also a hopeless romantic [that last part is made up, he claims :-)].
We had a few questions for him and this is what he had to say.
1. What was your first phone?
Siemens C25, second hand. Third hand actually.
2. What do you prefer? Facebook or Twitter? Why?
Twitter. It is by far more fun to use than Facebook and the crowd is a lot more easy to relate with.
3. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
In a 6-hour marriage to Kim Kardashian (Kidding, but I wouldn’t complain if it happened). I’m currently setting up a number of businesses and I see myself as a establishing quite a formidable business portfolio by then. Fingers and unmentionables crossed of course.
4. Any question for us? (we will publish our answer as well)
Questions on a MONDAY? Seriously? What are you guys high on?
Some premium afghan *cough cough*. You should try it :-).
5. What would you do if you were president for a day?
Deport ALL current politicians to a deserted island and revoke their citizenship permanently.
6. Whats your favourite book & movie?
Movie: League of Extra-ordinary gentlemen
Book: The Cathedral, Nelson DeMille
7. Who/What inspired you to do what you do now?
Technology. I love technology and it has always been my driving force.
8. If you were to change jobs, what profession would you get into? Why?
I’d become a creative. That is one of my two alter egos. Computer geek and creative. I have already explored one and would LOVE to explore the other.
9.If you had a superpower, what would it be?
The power to absorb knowledge in any field. Am crazy about information and learning new stuff. My buddies tease me by calling me google.
10. If you were abandoned on a deserted island what 5 things would you want to have?
- A list of the idiots who left me there
- A map of where each of them lived
- A bonoko to place on each of them when they are dead
- Bucket loads of patience.
11. If you were a car, what car would you like to be? Why?
Audi TT CoupÃ©. The sleekness and speed.
12. If you could be in any band in the world, which one would you like to be in? Why?
Goo Goo Dolls – Am a rock head and they are the reason I became one because of their songs, Name and Iris
13. What does it take to create a popular website?
Useful content or any platform for such content that is easy for anyone to hop into.The internet is called the information super highway because that is what users feed on.
14. Share something interesting you would like to share with our readers
This is the hardest question of all. Interesting is hard. So I guess I will have to go with the one thing that never fails. Don’t do drugs. Try people. They are much better.