Media Madness really needs no introduction. Once a week he/she/it brings us the inside scoop on anything happening in Nairobi. Media Madness is one of Kenyas highest visited websites .
We decided to find out why, here’s what he had to say
1. What was your First phone?
My frist phone was a Sagem MY X-2. It had a coloured screen, polyphonic ringtone and â€˜wapâ€™ â€¦ although I tried using the wap once and I cleared my weekly airtime quota in like 5 minutes.
2. What do you prefer? Facebook or Twitter?
Iâ€™ll say Twitter. More info compared to Facebook, I get GET link from Twitter on a daily basis, plus Iâ€™ve conducted more business on Twitter than I ever will on Facebook.
3. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
5 years, men â€¦ canâ€™t say â€¦ life is so unpredictable. Yes we have goals, but we canâ€™t control the powers that be, Iâ€™ll let the powers guide me
4. Any questions for us?
Will this make me famous?
-No. But it will improve your digestion and make your hair grow longer.
5. What would you do if you were president for a day?
Release all findings of the past 20 or so commission of inquiries
6. Favorite book or movie
Two books Iâ€™m reading â€˜Half of a yellow sunâ€™ by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie and â€˜A million little piecesâ€™ by James Frey
Favourite movie â€¦ â€˜Inceptionâ€™ â€˜Inside jobâ€™
7. Who/What inspired you to do what you do now?
*Looks away* canâ€™t say â€¦ theyâ€™d slaughter me and feed me to the fishes if I said 🙂
8. If you were to change jobs, what profession would you get into and why?
A cameraman for the National Geographic â€¦ â€˜cause of all the amazing locations you get to travel to
9. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
â€˜Seeingâ€™ the future. I have waaaaaay too many awkward moment
10. If you were deserted on an abandoned island, what 5 things would I want to have?
- My phone
- One of my friends
- A laptop and internet connection
- A woman to make my meals
- A boat
11. If you were a car, which one would you be and why?
The Range Rover Sport â€“ Supercharged â€¦ power, beauty and elegance
12. If you could be in any band in the world, which one would it be? And why?
Panic at the disco!! Working under the direction of Pete Wentz would be awesome
13. Share something interesting about yourself with our readers.
I was given a three week suspension for noise making in high school.