Visitors to @Kawirias Twitter profile are greeted with the following bio *Kawiria is the blonde, Mercy is the genius and they come out at different times … my workmate recently told me that my mind and mouth are playing Marco Polo … until today I’m still thinking whether to laugh or sue. I’ll let you figure the rest.*
Kawiria is without a doubt a very interesting person, it just so happens she’s a great writer as well, Catch snippets of her life at http://stupendoustidbits.wordpress.com/
1. What was your first phone?
It was a tiny Motorola C200 â€¦ my friends used to say it looks like a roll-on!
2. What do you prefer? Facebook or Twitter? Why?
Twitter because I get information as soon as it gets out, more like my real time news paper, thatâ€™s straight to the point (Thank God for 140chars). I also get to interact with tweeps from all walks of life that I donâ€™t really have to know or donâ€™t have to know meâ€¦itâ€™s fun, fast and not boring!
3. Where do you see yourself in 5 years
Doing what I love doing and making a huge living through it. Then probably start up a family
4. Any question for us? We’ll publish our answer as well
Why this questions in particular?
- We felt they would give the readers a unique insight into the interviewees, we’ve had some pretty interesting answers so far!
5. What would you do if you were president for a day?
Thatâ€™s so short â€¦ If longer, I wouldâ€™ve worked my ass off to reduce traffic. In this case, I will organize a (by force) dinner with all the big shots in the Country â€¦ you know the senior citizens you canâ€™t see on a normal day and have some good times at the State House â€¦ Let Looseâ€¦haha!
6. Whatâ€™s your favourite book& movie?
Book: Elizabeth Gilbert â€“ Eat, Pray, Love Ã I love how she writes and express herself â€¦ you feel like sheâ€™s actually conversing with you, which is so cool.
Movie: 27 Dresses, Ugly Truth â€“ Katherine Heigl is one of my favorites Ã I love how she brings life to her character in the movies.
7. Who/What inspired you to do what you do now?
*Quips* â€¦ like literally! I have no idea where all the inspiration came from. I barely thought I can write stuff that makes sense to people
8. If you were to change jobs, what profession would you get into? Why?
Go the sociology or psychology way (it would go with my personality) â€¦ or Do business my mother (medical wise i.e. a clinic or hospital).
Why? Because I am a bright girl, I love people and I will be heavily skilled â€¦ my mum is like me only way better in this business thing especially in the medical field (best nurse I know) and we would make a great team.
9. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
To be flash â€¦ You know the kind where I can be on location in a jiffy, considering my â€œtime keeping skillsâ€ that would come in very handy.
10. If you were deserted on an abandoned island what 5 things would you want to have?
- Companion (If I was married I would say my husband, since Iâ€™m not, the male companion I fancy better known as boyfriendâ€¦lol)
- Food and drinks
- Board Games
- A hammock under a palm tree
- A phone (the Nokia E63, assuming thereâ€™s electricity) â€¦if not, a notebook and pen will do.
11. If you were a car, what car would you like to be? Why?
I would love to be a Bugatti (had to Google to check if the spelling is right). Why? Because I know the owner will be sexy, rich and I will be well taken care of J I know from my reasoning you can figure how much I know about cars.
12. If you could be in any band in the world, which one would you like to be in? Why?
Black Eyed Peas â€¦ Fergie could do with some extra girl power â€¦ and isnâ€™t will.i.am just super duper cool. Boy, wouldnâ€™t I have so much fun! I think itâ€™s they are like the coolest band/group ever.