Carolkmail claims to be a Wannabe writer by day, sometimes even nights and weekends. She creates sites and does baby-school level coding and is a self declared Kenyan Mom.
1. What was your first phone?
Ericsson SH 888. Huge, good-looking phone that one was! Fattest antenna you have ever seen.
2. What do you prefer? Facebook or Twitter? Why?
Twitter: Brings out the creativity in me. If you can call it that… Plus the lot in there leaves me giggling all day.
Facebook: I can safely subtweet about twitter without causing a riot. Cowardly you say? Brilliant I think. Plus, I can be sappy on Facebook without losing twitter street cred. 😉
3. Where do you see yourself in 5 years
Is this a job interview? I hate those! I’m not psychic either! Ok maybe I’d like to be in a beach somewhere sipping those tiny umbrella’d drinks without a care in the world!
4. Any question for us? We’ll publish our answer as well.
Can I smoke in here?
Sure you can! Stand right here. (Wamathai! Call that City Council Askari over there)
5. What would you do if you were president for a day?
I’d declare it feed humanity day. For that one day I want everyone to be well fed. Then I’d declare it an annual thing, where I become president for one day and feed humanity…. you catch the drift.
6. Whats your favourite book& movie?
Favorite book: Awaken the Giant Within by Anthony Robbins
Favorite movie: The Patriot
7. Who/What inspired you to do what you do now?
My current manager. Guy is brilliant! When I grow up I want to have a brain like his.
8. If you were to change jobs, what profession would you get into? Why?
Why: Because I think it’s cool and mum manages to make it look like the nobblest career on earth.
9.If you had a superpower, what would it be?
Are you sure this question was meant to be here? X-ray vision. Not for the reasons you are thinking, obviously.
10. If you were deserted on an abandoned island what 5 things would you want to have?
- Hunting Knife: You never know when you need to chase down a squirrel for a nice meal. Or defend yourself from rats.
- A Pair of Boots: Everyone should have these, shouldn’t they?
- My Morning Cereal:- Trust me, I need it.
- Ginger:- Fact. One spice you, well I, can use on anything. Even on the hunted squirrel or the morning cereal.
- Notebook and Pen:- Only way I am able to talk to myself. We wouldn’t want the monkeys to think I’m crazy, would we?
11. If you were a car, what car would you like to be? Why?
Oooh.. *dreamy* Prado VX. Why? Why?? Why???? I have nothing to say to you.
12. If you could be in any band in the world, which one would you like to be in? Why?
Can I say the band in my head? Really! You should hear the music they play in there, changing tempo and rhythm as the day wears on.