Every year, Microsoft recruits thousands of university graduates and students from all over the world to join the company. The company has announced graduate opportunities for its Software Engineering recruitment program starting in 2022. Interested participants can apply on the Microsoft Global Careers website.
Qualifications to apply
- An applicant must be pursuing or has recently completed a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field.
- Applicants must have a year or two of programming experience in an object-oriented language (C, C#, C++, Java, Python).
- Applicants must have the ability to demonstrate an understanding of computer science fundamentals, including data structures and algorithms.
- Applies engineering principles to solve complex problems through sound and creative engineering.
- Quickly learns new engineering methods and incorporates them into his or her work processes.
- Seeks feedback and applies internal or industry best practices to improve his or her technical solutions.
- Demonstrates skill in time management and completing software projects in a cooperative team environment.