She has been a key figure in the current Kenya for Kenyans Campaign and is a goodwill ambassador for the Kenya Red Cross
We had a few questions for her, and this is what she had to say
1. What was your first phone?
The Brick – the KPTC original mobile.
2. What do you prefer? Facebook, or Twitter? Why?
Twitter is more interactive
3. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Being an African Brand
4. What would you do if you were president for a day?
I would build all the dams I could to ensure freedom from famine
5. Whatâ€™s your favourite book & movie?
Bucket list and Eat Pray Love
6. Who/What inspired you to do what you do now?
My father was very inspirational in my life
7. If you were to change jobs, what profession would you get into? Why?
I would have done something in the counselling arena
8. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
9. If you were deserted on an abandoned island what 5 things would you want to have?
- Map to nearest inhabited island
10. If you were a car, what car would you like to be? Why?
A 4X4 because I am resilient
11. If you could be in any band in the world, which one would you like to be in? Why?
ABBA but I am not Swedish J They are amazing and they once earned more foreign exchange for Sweden then Volvo
BUT! If the question was brand it would be Coke because it can be found from the humblest village to New York
12. Would you like to share something interesting about yourself with our readers?
I’m very impatient