Tecno recently launched the Camon 20 Series smartphones in the Kenyan market. The series includes Camon 20 Premier 5G, Camon 20 Pro 5G, Camon 20 Pro and Camon 20.
The phone is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 8050 Chip which has an advanced 6nm octa-core architecture. The series comes with 8 GB RAM that can be extended by an extra 8 GB via virtual RAM to 16 GB and it also comes with 512 GB internal storage.
Tecno has also been confirmed to be one of the first smartphone manufacturers to offer Google’s Android 14 Beta release and will run it on the Camon 20 series.
The Tecno Camon 20 Pro comes with a triple camera setup, which consists of a 50 MP main camera, 108 MP (ultrawide) camera, and 2 MP (depth). It also has a 32 MP Selfie camera. Both the 50 MP main and 108 MP wide-angle cameras support 4K and HDR video, while the rear and front cameras support dual portrait video.
The phone comes with a large 5,000mAh battery and comes in the following colour options:
1. Dark Welkin and Serenity Blue for the Camon 20 Premier 5G, Camon 20 Pro 5G and Camon 20 Pro
2. Glacier Glow Glass for Camon 20.
The pricing is as follows:
1. Tecno Camon 20 Premier 5G – Kshs. 50,999
2. Tecno Camon 20 Pro 5G – Ksh. 39,999
3. Tecno Camon 20 Pro – Kshs. 30,999
4. Tecno Camon 20 – Ksh. 26,999
We had a chance to unbox the Tecno Camon 20 Pro and below are our first impressions.