The Public Service Commission (PSC) has announced that it is offering 3,000 internship positions under the Public Service Internship Programme (PSIP).
The PSIP is a government initiative that is designed to offer opportunities for graduates to acquire and develop valuable technical and professional skills as well as work experience in the Public Service.
The internship will be for a period of one year and the interns will earn a stipend at a rate determined by the PSC.
As an intern, one’s duties will include but not limited to:
- Completing duties as assigned by the supervisors
- Documenting skills acquired in their area of deployment
- Participating in mentorship activities and oher additional responsibilities designed for the programme.
- Bachelors degree
- One should have graduated not earlier than 2017
- Be proficient in computer skills