Milonare is the short form for ‘Me I LOve NAirobi REgardless’. He is that boy that refused to grow up.
We asked him a few questions and this is what he had to say.
1. What was your first phone?
A Nokia 3310. It was stolen in Carnivore. I remember being approached by three luscious ladies on the dancefloor. We started grinding together, two behind me, one infront in a Tricycle alias Isoceles aka #TeamLateralSambusa formation. Nani kama Milo? I shut my eyes with my chin up, savouring the joy of those minutes in a Kemboi dance. As I proudly walked out later, chest out, I realised my phone was no longer inhabiting its abode that was once my back pocket.
2. What do you prefer? Facebook or Twitter? Why?
Twitter. It’s Facebook with the status updates only. Gotta love brevity.
3. Where do you see yourself in 5 years
Public speaking as my testicles are tickled from underneath the podium by the lushest of beauties LMAO. Seriously though, lecturing in a Business School.
4. His question to us: What is the inspiration behind Q&A Monday? Why Monday?
Why not Monday? First Q&A Monday is catchy plus having a column that runs first thing on Monday, a day that most people are thinking about anything but work, means that more people will read it. It’s brilliant if i do say so myself 🙂.
5. What would you do if you were president for a day?
Plank and owl in the stately chambers LOL. And also issue a decree requiring future Presidents to be subjected to a least 4 public QandA sessions per annum.
6. Whats your favourite book & movie?
My favorite movie is The Maltese Falcon. The combination of Bogart, Lorre and Greenstreet is always a winner!!! I love me some Filme Noir.
7. Who/What inspired you to do what you do now?
A near death experience on Jozi. Realised life is short and you need to start living your dream now!!! I also let the boy in me live as I shall have plenty of time in the future to be old 🙂
8. If you were to change jobs, what profession would you get into? Why?
Guitarist. My Dad plays and tried to teach me how to when I was young but I tantrum(med) and cried my way out of it. A reaction I now regret extra-thoroughly 🙁
9.If you had a superpower, what would it be?
CustoKarma – the ability to inflict customer suffering on the service provider. You know, like subject the Kenya Power board to a week of blackouts, or the presidential entourage to 2 hours in Thika road traffic.
10. If you were deserted on an abandoned island what 5 things would you want to have?
- Safaricom Modem – Sings to it in Radio and Weasel voice *You are sweeter than zukuuuu (lovely modem, lo-lo-lo-lo-lovely modem)*
- Lapkwisha my laptop
- External Hard Drive (FlaksDiks)
- DSTV decoder and Telly combo (BigBrother, Chopped, EPL, Sevens Rugby and of course Columbo).
- My trusted mattress. It has served me well (stop looking at me that way ahahahaha).
11. If you were a car, what car would you like to be? Why?
Ford Mustang. Old is gold, plus you’ve got to have staying power.
12. If you could be in any band in the world, which one would you like to be in? Why?
Bee Gees. I could finally make good use of my falsetto. Listen *stayinggggg alllliiiiiii-iiiii–aaaaiiii-iiiive* tundu-tundutututuuu-tunduuu (finger-pointing dance)
13. Share something interesting about yourself with our readers.
I’m almost certain that I am older than 95% of my followers despite my childish ways LOOOOOOOOOOL. That quadruple decade is rapidly approaching 🙂