Queenie Sue is the absolute ruler of twitter, traffic lights, mythical creatures and coffee. We had a couple of questions for her highness :-
1. What was your first phone?
My first phone was a Motorola although for the life of me I can’t remember the exact make. All I know is it could take out a grown man.
2. What do you prefer? Facebook or Twitter? Why?
Prefer Twitter. More anonymity. I get to have a nutty alter ego.
3. Where do you see yourself in 5 years
5 years from now? Director of a successful event planning business. mother to capricious intelligent boy.
4. Any question for us? We’ll publish our answer as well
*smirk* Do you come here often?
- At least once a week, Monday mornings mostly 🙂
5. What would you do if you were president for a day?
I’d try to find solutions to problems like infrastructure. Kenyans are resourceful, they create solutions and wealth when infrastructure is accessible.
6. Whats your favourite book& movie?
Book. Night by Eli Weasal (I wept throughout the whole thing.). I like old Hollywood. From silent film to Technicolor productions from the 50’s. Gone with the wind, the wise guys, anchors away, the Charlie Chaplin show, street car named Desire…sigh.
7. Who/What inspired you to do what you do now?
I’m inspired by hard work and a attitude of adaptability . My mother owned nothing as a young woman. She owned 2 dresses way into her early 20’s. She’s created wealth and a reputation that’ll be of use for several generations to come.
8. If you were to change jobs, what profession would you get into? Why?
I’d be a doctor. Human frailty contrasted with human strength fascinates me.
9. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
Super power would be invisibility. I like watching people and seeing them with their guard down.
10. If you were deserted on an abandoned island what 5 things would you want to have?
I’d bring :-
- My Bible,
- Tonnes of water,
- My sense of humour,
- My mad hatter sibling (laughs galore),
- An Internet connection (MUST. TWEET.)
11. If you were a car, what car would you like to be? Why?
A Bentley. I’m an old soul:-). Plus I like understated opulence (oxymoron much?)
12. If you could be in any band in the world, which one would you like to be
THE ROLLING STONES BAIIIBE!! I’m convinced they are from the same planet as sliced bread, Apple products and hair products. They haven’t slowed since they started …what? A trillion years ago? How now? (Explain. 40 marks.)