Tecno plans to launch their newest smartphone, the Tecno Camon 11, this month. The phone will be the first Tecno to have a notch but it is also expected to impress because of the cameras.
It will apparently come with a 16MP selfie camera with AI Beauty, AI HDR and AI portrait.
Other specs that we know so far are:
- Screen: 6.5 inch touchscreen with a 19.9 aspect ratio
- Back camera: 13MP plus 2MP back cameras
- Selfie camera: 16MP AI camera with AI Beauty, AI HDR and AI portrait
- Processor: Mediatek MT6761 Quad core processor clocked at 2GHz
- Internal storage: 32GB/64GB
- RAM: 3GB/4GB
- Battery: 3750 mAh
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo
- Colours: Aqua Blue, Midnight Black and Hawaii Blue
The pro version will apparently come with better specs in the form of a more powerful processor, 64GB storage and 6GB RAM.
Tecno hasn’t yet released the price of the phone but has announced that the phone is available on pre-order from Tecno and Telkom Kenya shops.
To pre-order, you can pay a deposit of Ksh. 1000 which will give you a Ksh. 2000 off the selling price at launch. A Ksh. 4000 pre-order deposit will get you the phone plus a Ksh. 10,000 gift hamper at launch.