Mahindra has today launched the new Big Bolero Pickup in Kenya. The pickup now comes with power steering and can carry a load of upto 1.5 tons.
It will be available exclusively from Xylon Motors, the Kenyan distributor, and is retailing at Ksh. 1.95M plus VAT. Xylon Motors is a Simba Corporation company.
500 units of the Big Bolero pickup have already been sold, with 17 being bought by Kitale company company Khetia Drapers.
The Bolero pickup has been available in Kenya and will continue being sold alongside the Big Bolero.
Big Bolero Select Specifications
- Engine – MDI diesel engine with 63 Horsepower and torque of 195 NM. It gives 13KM to the litre.
- Warranty – Standard warranty of 2 years or 50,000 kms on engine and driveline.
- Load Capacity – 1.5 tons (1,500 Kg)
- Cargo body – 9 foot long cargo body
- Safety features – ELR seat belts, Head restraints and Load sensing proportioning valve (LSPV) Brakes.