James is Currently a Freelance Project Manager, who spends time providing IT solutions to start-ups, SMEs, NGOs and Blue Chip companies.
He is passionate about design and brand building. In his free time – he is a Chief Derailer and a Rugby fan.
We had a few questions for him and this is what he had to say:
1. What was your first phone?
My first Phone was a Motorola V2288. It was a pass-me-down from my mum,2002
2. What do you prefer? Facebook or Twitter? Why?
Twitter – I am a recovering twitter Addict. Why? Its more versatile and keeps everything to a bare minimum,brief and concise. Again, twitter has all sorts of characters.
3. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
In a farm, doing my IT consultancy from the farm and with a family over there.
4. Any question for us? We’ll publish our answer as well
How do you manage to stay alive in the poetry world where women fall in love aimlessly with poets. #Swalitu
- Keep the content fresh and all else follows
5. What would you do if you were president for a day?
Set the voting day to Dec. This manenoz of March – Hio ni kuharibu biashara.
6. Whats your favourite book & movie?
Book: Losing My Virginity: The Autobiography – Richard Branson
Movie: I have a couple:
a) Italian Job
b) Green Zone
7. Who/What inspired you to do what you do now?
Well, I enjoy dynamic stuff. I bet that’s what suited me best. That’s what inspired me into IT
8. If you were to change jobs, what profession would you get into? Why?
I would want to do what I do, but now on a large scale and dealing with Telco and MNOs.
9. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
Seeing through peoples eyes and predicting lies.
10. If you were deserted on an abandoned island what 5 things would you want to have?
a) My MacBook Pro
b) Internet Link – about 20MB/s
e) iPad – For reading books.
11. If you were a car, what car would you like to be? Why?
I love German stuff, BMW Series 8 – 2012 model – Smoking hot and powerful.
12. If you could be in any band in the world, which one would you like to be in? Why?
The Good Mad – Actually recently discovered. Music is music, at least you can hear what they are saying.Music today is noise. thats why I stick to Reggae – Roots.
13. Share something interesting about yourself with our readers.
I have a quiet side of me that not many of you don’t know. And I listen to country music too.