Ramzzy describes himself as the Sanguine Son of the The Big City,A Student of Logic, Champion of sarcasm, Free Thinker and a Creative.
1. What was your first phone?
2. What do you prefer? Facebook or Twitter? Why?
Twitter. You get everything out of it if you follow the right tweeps. I laugh, keep track of the latest fashion trends, Read Bible/Quran
verses and the news on one page.
3. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
5 years from now i see myself owning a Graphic design company. My
ambitions and creative freedom would eventually draw me towards
earning from something i can call My own.
4. Any question for us? (we will publish our answer as well)
I’m just Human. Who are you perfect guys and how many of you exist?
- Nobody’s perfect 🙂
5. What would you do if you were president for a day?
If i was the Baks for a day I’d ask the Treasury to calculate the
total amount of unclaimed assets and give every poor Kenyan 3K for the
December Holidays. Not much you can do with 24 hours apart from spread
6. Whats your favourite book & movie?
Apart from comic books, I’m not much of a reader. Though i like “I
shall not be Moved” by Maya Angelou. I write poetry when am saturated
with reason. My favorite movie is Braveheart. I’d die for what i believe in too. Mel Gibson was Amazing.
7. Who/What inspired you to do what you do now?
My talent for the most part. I couldn’t run away from art.
8. If you were to change jobs, what profession would you get into? Why?
Too late for that bit. I started out as a Techie. Dropped out of
school and switched to Graphic Design. I’m at peace with myself now
even though I’m still a student. I did what i had to.
9. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
If i had a superpower I’d be a mutant who absorbs the energy of my
anything around me and channels it towards something positive. I don’t
believe I’m better, just different… And Wise. hehe
10. If you were deserted on an abandoned island what 5 things would you want to have?
-A water bottle
11. If you were a car, what car would you like to be? Why?
A Subaru- All wheel driven, Fast, fun, edgy, Urban, worth every penny.
12. If you could be in any band in the world, which one would you like to be in? Why?
Cold Play. Their Music cuts across Social, Economic and Racial
barriers. It’s reflective, honest, vulnerable, timeless and relevant.
I would to be part of that inspiration they give.
13. Share something interesting you would like to share with our readers
We live in a time where in Public people frown at things they do,
say or think in secret. It’s easier now to be a Cartographer than it
is to be yourself. What have you done in your family that hasn’t been
done before? What are you doing differently in society that makes you
stand out? You can’t become anything great if you can’t answer those 2
simple questions. Oh, i hate Pre-judgment but welcome judgment. The
latter is for people who know you. The former is for everyone who
guesses. I talk a lot but i won’t answer any questions related to this
Q&A on the Timeline.