Ngendo describes herself as a #NgongKeren citizen who is #British’s daughter. We think she’s an eternal geek wannabe, tech fan and a communication lover.
We had a few questions for her and this is what she had to say
1.What was your first phone?
2. What do you prefer? Facebook or Twitter? Why?
Twitter. Because it’s blogging on the go. I jus need to scan through the tweets. Tweeps are always ahead of guys in MKZ and Kenyans on Twitter are generally fam…cool too 🙂
3. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Married with 5 sons, running my own outdoor advertising company and still rocking red hair!
4. Any question for us? We’ll publish our answer as well
Are we there yet? I’m hungry? Can I drive? You never let me drive
- Those are 4 questions! Cheeky cheeky, here goes:- No, You ate before we left, No, YES!
5. What would you do if you were president for a day?
Fire the whole cabinet and restructure the national budget. I’d also send the 1st lady to ‘a conference’ in Bermuda Triangle.
6. Whats your favourite book & movie?
Fav book – Nice girls don’t get the corner office. Fav movie – Shark Tale
7. Who/What inspired you to do what you do now?
#British inspires me. She’s a fighter and a self proclaimed creative
8. If you were to change jobs, what profession would you
get into? Why?
I’d want to sit on the Kenya Tourist Board. I have AWESOME ideas to share. MJ, HALA!
9.If you had a superpower, what would it be?
Changing into a man and apologizing to women for all the things men take them through
10. If you were deserted on an abandoned island what
5 things would you want to have?
- A toilet
- Another island full of unlimited food
- Jimmy Gait
- A sound studio
- David Guetta’s One Love album
- The whole Shameless (US) cast
11. If you were a car, what car would you like to be? Why?
Demio, Mazda – @BBkadudu FOLLOW
12. If you could be in any band in the world, which one
would you like to be in? Why?
The Villagers. Girls love them…