Sony has launched the MP-CD1 mobile projector in Kenya.
|Model Name||MP-CD1 Mobile Projector|
|Projected Image Size||Max. 120 inches at projection distance of 3.45 m|
|Output Resolution||854 x 480|
|Colour Reproducibility||Full colour (16,770,000 colours)|
|Weight||Approx. 280g (9.9 oz)|
|Continuous Projecting Time (Full Charge)||Approx. 120 minutes (when fully charged and without power supply)|
|Dimensions (W x H X L)||Approx. 83.0 mm x 16.0 mm x 150.0 mm|
HDMI Cable 1m (1)
USB C-C Cable 1m (1)
Micro USB – USB C adaptor (1)
Special features of the MP-CD1:
- The projector’s vibrant display uses Texas Instruments DLP® IntelliBright™ technology. This boosts brightness without compromising on battery consumption.
- With a rating of 105 ANSI lumens and 5,000mAh built-in battery, users can project clear and bright images for up to two hours of projection time.
- The projector’s auto keystone correction ensures a full-screen display without distortion even when projected from an angle or onto an uneven surface.
- A standard tripod socket is also located on the underside of the device to facilitate projection on any surface.
- A speedy five second boot up time and easy HDMI connection, which accepts a wide variety of devices such as media-streaming dongles, smartphones, laptops and gaming consoles.
- An optional HDMI dongle enables wireless connectivity with a variety of devices or for watching streaming content.
Vivid is perfectly suited for a variety of activities including:on-the-go business presentations, gaming, outdoor events or movie nights with the family.