Paulo Coelho once wrote, “Love can only be found through the act of loving.”
When you’re in love with somebody, you cannot spend even a minute without this person. You, again and again, think about your lover, you miss and have a strong desire to remind about yourself. And it’s not very hard to do if you know some real love quotes.
Finding true love can sometimes seem like looking for a needle in a haystack. It may be hard to find, but once you find it, it is truly magical.
I believe that someday, you will find the one who will watch every sunrise with you until the sunset of your life.
True Love Quotes
True love is so precious that it is said, “If you find true love, make sure you learn to keep it.”
When your relationship is at an early stage, everything seems to be ideal. But over time, you understand that something can be wrong. You and your partner get to know each other better, and an intriguing element of novelty and the pleasant waiting of something unusual becomes disappearing.
That’s why it’s a great idea surprise your lover with heart touching, sincere, true love quotes from time to time.
- Hope for love, pray for love, wish for love, dream for love… but don’t put your life on hold waiting for love. ― Mandy Hale
- Love is not finding someone to live with; it’s finding someone you can’t live without. — Rafael Ortiz
- I will find you. In the farthest corner, I will find you. ― Mary E. Pearson, The Kiss of Deception
- One does not seek love, it should find you all on its own – Barbara Lieberman, The Treasure of Ravenwood
- I could search my whole life through and through and never find another you.
- We cannot decide to love. We cannot compel anyone to love us. There’s no secret recipe, only love itself. And we are at its mercy – there’s nothing we can do. ― Nina George, The Little Paris Bookshop
- Love can only be found through the act of loving. ― Paulo Coelho, By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept
- All souls are lost until they are found. ― Kate McGahan
- You do not find love. It finds you. ― Suzy Kassem, Rise Up and Salute the Sun: The Writings of Suzy Kassem
- In the chaos of the world, you and I did find love… ― Avijeet Das
- So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you. ― Paulo Coehlo
Romantic sayings and romantic words inspire. Love life without romance will, certainly, be boring, love makes us do some things that are crazy, but in an actual sense it’s not that crazy, it’s just romance. Love is a good feeling, and romance adds the necessary ingredients to make it sweeter.
For centuries, lovers have found the most heart touching words to express their sincere love and devotion.
- When someone makes you the happiest person and the saddest person at the same time, that’s when it’s real.
- Distance means so little when someone means so much.
- When you love someone, you are willing to sacrifice things for that person, all of it, all of it.
- Without you I am nothing; with you I am everything.
- Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning.
- I want to become your last call of the night and your first thought of the morning.
- Love does not make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
- I love you and I am crazy about you, I want to be able to see you, I want to be able to hold you.
- When we met, I knew we could be something special. I was wrong. We are something amazing and I’m blown away that I’m so lucky to have you.
- Some days, I still want to be able to hold you tight in my arms, that is how crazy in love about you, my dear love.
- No mountain is too high and no river is too wide for true love.
- Love is a blank canvas, you color it slowly by loving people until it becomes an art, you know.
- I’ll never ask you to change for me because you are perfect just the way you are.
- A day without your love is a day without life.
Mad Love Quotes
Love is crazy indeed, love is so annoying, disappointing, but it is one of the things that keeps people alive.
Sometimes, being madly in love, you can suppress your ability to articulate. Fortunately for all of the speechless lovers, there are a lot of relationship quotes uttered by lovers in the past, which can be used to express what you can’t yourself.
So if you’re crazy in love but can’t find the words to express it, there are some mad love quotes:
- For the two of us, home isn’t a place. It is a person. And we are finally home. ― Stephanie Perkins, Anna and The French Kiss
- You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought. – Arthur Conan Doyle
- One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love. ― Sophocles
- I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second. ― Kami Garcia
- Promise me you’ll never forget me because if I thought you would, I’d never leave. ― A.A. Milne
- True love is a word found by a madman to make the people who believe in it go mad. ― Luffina Lourduraj
- So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s going to be really hard; we’re gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, every day. You and me … every day. ― Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
- When you look at me, when you think of me, I am in paradise. – William Makepeace Thackeray
- Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you. ––Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
- When love is not madness, it is not love. — Pedro Calderon de la Barca