Join Turnup in Motion crew for a 4 days/ 3 nights at Sandai Resort from 23-26 May for 18000 per person as we explore and occupy some of the islands in Lake Baringo.
Here’s your chance to discover the hidden gem at the bottom of the Rift Valley that is Lake Baringo and check out the 7 islands, experience the beauty of Baringo and soak in her vibes. Here’s a list of activities and attractions
– Visit ruko community conservancy where you walk with Giraffes.
– Boat ride on Lake Baringo as we do birding and island exploration
– Visit a pokot village and cultural dance with Njemps dancers for a cultural experience
– Sundowner on an island
– Complimentary photography by Turnup in Motion crew
– See hot water geysers
– Visit a snake park
– Swimming at Sandai Resort
– Meals on full board for three nights
– Return transport from Nairobi
– Includes all entry fees.
Lipa Na Mpesa: 741321